Old February 12th 20, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Woody

Default John Lewis broadband service.

On Wed 12/02/2020 15:07, Mark Undrill wrote:
On 12/02/2020 14:37, Tufnell Park wrote:

Does anyone have any experience of using John Lewis's broadband service?

Good, bad or indifferent?

I am thinking of moving to them but can't find many reviews.

Ta

As far as I know it's re-badged Plusnet.

Correct.

Depends if you want something fast and cheap or something fast that will
get fixed quick if it goes wrong and where the price doesn't keep
rising. If the latter then have a look at Zen.

--
Woody

harrogate three at ntlworld dot com