Old February 12th 20, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

Default John Lewis broadband service.

On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:09:04 +0000
Woody wrote:

On Wed 12/02/2020 15:07, Mark Undrill wrote:
On 12/02/2020 14:37, Tufnell Park wrote:

Does anyone have any experience of using John Lewis's broadband
service?

Good, bad or indifferent?

I am thinking of moving to them but can't find many reviews.

Ta

As far as I know it's re-badged Plusnet.

Correct.

Depends if you want something fast and cheap or something fast that
will get fixed quick if it goes wrong and where the price doesn't
keep rising. If the latter then have a look at Zen.

Yup. My Zen landline and broadband price have not changed in 10 years,
and the service is great.

And they speak English (well, almost).

--
Davey.