Old February 13th 20, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tufnell Park

Default John Lewis broadband service.

On 12/02/2020 22:18, Marmaduke Jinks wrote:
"Tufnell Park" wrote in message

Does anyone have any experience of using John Lewis's broadband service?

Good, bad or indifferent?

I am thinking of moving to them but can't find many reviews.

Ta

I'm with them for telephone too.

You'll find that if there's an issue with not seeing all the posts on a news
group server they won't want to know. They seem to have Chinese walls
between their own PlusNet operation and their John Lewis client. I have an
issue at the moment where I can see posts using eternal-september that have
not come through on the John Lewis one. Not interested and giving me the
run around.

MJ

Thanks, i'm looking at JL for broadband and phone as they have the
package i want at a reasonable price. I could live with the news group
server issue as i mainly use eternal-september anyway.