Old February 13th 20, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim+[_2_]

Default John Lewis broadband service.

Marmaduke Jinks wrote:
"Tufnell Park" wrote in message

Does anyone have any experience of using John Lewis's broadband service?

Good, bad or indifferent?

I am thinking of moving to them but can't find many reviews.

Ta

I'm with them for telephone too.

You'll find that if there's an issue with not seeing all the posts on a news
group server they won't want to know. They seem to have Chinese walls
between their own PlusNet operation and their John Lewis client. I have an
issue at the moment where I can see posts using eternal-september that have
not come through on the John Lewis one.

John Lewis have a news server? I'm amazed. Most ISPs have dropped them. I
would regard an ISP provided new server as an unexpected bonus. It
certainly wouldn't influence my choice of ISP.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls