Old February 14th 20, 12:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Rance[_2_]

Default Changing DNS PTR entries

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:28:52 Graham J wrote:

You operate a mail server and at 123-reg there is an MX record pointing
to the IP address of your mail server, so any mail of the form
" is delivered to your mail server - yes?

I've just realised that you may have done an nslookup look up and found
davidrance.co.uk. You would certainly have been confused because that
isn't me! It looks as though that David Rance (and, despite what looks
like an unusual name, there are many of us!) is registered with GoDaddy.

David