voip.co.uk and renewing uk pack

Old April 9th 07, 02:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Default voip.co.uk and renewing uk pack

I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.

Does anyone here know how it is done?
Old April 9th 07, 04:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bypass

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.

Does anyone here know how it is done?

I was told to credit my account with sufficient funds to cover the
renewal price, and then post a support ticket to tell them what you've
done. Be careful about letting the renewal drag on, without paying,
because you'll probably find that you'll lose the benefit of the reduced
call charges for all the time you're UK Pack is expired.
Old April 9th 07, 05:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Simon Finnigan

"Thomas Kenyon" wrote in message
I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.

Does anyone here know how it is done?

Bug the hell out of them by phone :-)

--
Items on ebay:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscousesifinQQhtZ-1

Old April 9th 07, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:10:56 +0100, "Simon Finnigan"
wrote:

"Thomas Kenyon" wrote in message
I have sent support requests from 2 of my voip.co.uk accounts asking how
to renew the UK pack (one of which has been awaiting a response for
almost 2 weeks) and I haven't had a response.

Does anyone here know how it is done?

Bug the hell out of them by phone :-)

I agree that it is strange that they don't provide an option to say
why you are topping up your account. I topped up my account and then
raised a ticket. It all went OK.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.