Set the time on Fritzbox fon ATA?

Old April 11th 07, 11:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jon

Default Set the time on Fritzbox fon ATA?

Hi all,

I need to reset the time on my fritz, but there's no mention of it in
the manual.

You have to do it using the telephone keypad, I've done it once before.

Does anyone know how to do it please, before I contact AVM support?

Cheers
--
Regards
Jon
Old April 11th 07, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philippe Deleye

"Jon" wrote in message
et...
Hi all,
I need to reset the time on my fritz, but there's no mention of it in
the manual.
You have to do it using the telephone keypad, I've done it once before.
Does anyone know how to do it please, before I contact AVM support?

try #83*hhmmddmmyyyy* to set-up date and time.

another undocumented code:
#84*ddmmyyyy* = setup public holliday (if you use the alarm clock function
to wake you up on weekdays)

rgds
Philippe

Old April 11th 07, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jon" wrote in message
et
Hi all,

I need to reset the time on my fritz, but there's no
mention of it in the manual.

You have to do it using the telephone keypad, I've done
it once before.

Does anyone know how to do it please, before I contact
AVM support?

Cheers

On mine there's an option in Settings System Timezone. You can't set
the actual time, but you can set the zone you're in, GMT or whatever. Mine
seems to set itself automatically without any problems, I wonder why yours
doesn't..?

Ivor

Old April 11th 07, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jon

declared for all the world to
hear...
try #83*hhmmddmmyyyy* to set-up date and time.

Thank you Phillipe, that worked a treat.
--
Regards
Jon
Old April 12th 07, 09:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Jon" wrote in message
et

[snip]

http://www.jonparker.plus.com/fritz/fritzcodes.xls

Might require some translation though...

I think I know someone who might be able to help with that, leave it with
me...

Ivor