Linking 2 asterisk servers

Old April 12th 07, 12:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default Linking 2 asterisk servers

Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
together.

I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
any more!

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Cheers

Matthew

Old April 12th 07, 09:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gordon Henderson

In article om,
Matt wrote:
Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
together.

I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
any more!

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Not FreePBX, but ...

http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=204

Gordon
Old April 12th 07, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Matt wrote:
Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
together.

I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
any more!

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Cheers

Matthew

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index....rvers#comments

http://www.freepbx.org/2006/10/26/co...ines-together/

Google is great init?
Old April 12th 07, 11:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

On Apr 12, 9:21 am, Desk Rabbit wrote:
Matt wrote:
Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
together.

I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
any more!

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Cheers

Matthew

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index....0-%20dual%20se...

http://www.freepbx.org/2006/10/26/co...x-machines-tog...

Google is great init?

Cheers - thats the one.....

I googled for linking, joining but not connecting.....

Many thanks

Matt

Old April 12th 07, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Matt wrote:
Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
together.
I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
any more!
Can anyone point me in the correct direction?
Cheers
Matthew

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index....0-%20dual%20se...

http://www.freepbx.org/2006/10/26/co...x-machines-tog...

Google is great init?

Cheers - thats the one.....

I googled for linking, joining but not connecting.....

Many thanks

Matt

The term I used was linking freepbx servers