voiptalk problems.

Old April 13th 07, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Default voiptalk problems.

Is anyone else having problems with making outgoing calls though
voiptalk at the moment?

Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).

Their support website is down at the moment.
Old April 13th 07, 09:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Is anyone else having problems with making outgoing calls though
voiptalk at the moment?

Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).

Their support website is down at the moment.

I am also having problems dialling out through voiptalk at present.

Their support has always left alot to be desired in my opinion.

Old April 13th 07, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

aaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with making outgoing calls though
voiptalk at the moment?

Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).

Their support website is down at the moment.

I am also having problems dialling out through voiptalk at present.

Their support has always left alot to be desired in my opinion.

The support site is back up, There is an announcement on there stating
that the problem is now sorted. (which it isn't).
Old April 14th 07, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
aem

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
aaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with making outgoing calls though
voiptalk at the moment?

Our incoming number works fine, (well the one I've tested).

Their support website is down at the moment.

I am also having problems dialling out through voiptalk at present.

Their support has always left alot to be desired in my opinion.

The support site is back up, There is an announcement on there stating
that the problem is now sorted. (which it isn't).

I'm told one of the outbound call gateways failed which meant some
customers couldn't make calls. For most people the issue was resolved
by 9.30ish, but there were a few unexpected problems getting the
remaining users back online.

When something like this happens and the service status is saying the
problem has been fixed when you're confident it hasn't, you can just
call Telappliant/VoIPtalk. They may not offer telephone support, but
the sales folks are usually pretty receptive to reports from users.

alex