website problems

Old April 13th 07, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lon

Default website problems

Can anyone else access crazychickz.co.uk?

This is not spam, its a froum site.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000733-1, 13/04/2007
Tested on: 13/04/2007 19:27:12

Old April 13th 07, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tony h

site suspended, never seen it before, so i guess either bad bill paying, or
illegal content??
"Sorry, your account has been suspended for violation of the terms and
conditions", so, the second one then!
hope you didnt pay for a subscription.....

site run by same person (david from 1xx Clumber street, Hull) who runs
http://www.brightstaronline.co.uk/ according to a forum post by him, but
whois shows an adress in scotland.??

"G a z ." wrote in message
m...
In article , says...

Can anyone else access...

This is not spam,

its a froum site.

It is a what? ;-)

Old April 26th 07, 09:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 13 Apr, 20:15, "tony h" wrote:
site suspended, never seen it before, so i guess either bad bill paying, or
illegal content??
"Sorry, your account has been suspended for violation of the terms and
conditions", so, the second one then!
hope you didnt pay for a subscription.....

site run by same person (david from 1xx Clumber street, Hull) who runshttp://www.brightstaronline.co.uk/according to a forum post by him, but
whois shows an adress in scotland.??

"G a z ." wrote in news.com...

In article , says...

Can anyone else access...

This is not spam,

its a froum site.

It is a what? ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Dear Sir,

Although I can not go into detail as to the reason why the suspension
took place, all I can say is that one or more clauses of the terms and
conditions of sale were broken. BrightstarOnline own all domains
purchased through our system as stated in the Domains Terms of Sale
Contract signed upon purchase. This does not mean we accept
responsibility in anyway for the content nor provide 100% uptime.

We are sorry that at the time of posting you could not access the
service, but this is something you will have to resolve with the
website owner who's contact details are on their website.

Please refrain in future from posting personal data.

Thanks,