Old May 6th 20, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham J[_3_]

Default W10 L2TP question

Martin Brown wrote:

[snip]

Can you back up Simon and then use a restore point to take it back to
18363.778?

Or more risky backup Judy create a restore point and then and advance it
to .815. Might be worth looking for any known VPN SNAFUs in MSKB.

Or find yet another laptop and test the VPN connectivity with that at
progressively more updates applied until it fails.

Other W10 laptops selected at random do work correctly. I will find out
their version numbers.

Can you think of a search term other than "L2TP fails". Something more
specific that allows me to indicate what is in the syslog for the
failing connection?

--
Graham J