Where is

Old April 17th 07, 01:15 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Technical Support

Default Where is

Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?
Old April 17th 07, 01:24 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
andy

On Apr 17, 12:15 pm, "PlusNet Technical Support"
wrote:
Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?

I doubt that you are really from Plusnet, but if so perhaps
disciplinary action should be taken against you

Old April 17th 07, 04:32 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:15:48 +0100, PlusNet Technical Support
wrote:

Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?

Unless George Lucas has called him to reprise an earlier role try Zen,
which you'd probably know if you worked here...

Old April 17th 07, 07:05 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Technical Support

oups.com...
wrote:
Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?

I doubt that you are really from Plusnet, but if so perhaps
disciplinary action should be taken against you

Actually I'm the third line supervisor at Plusnet.

Gaza

Old April 17th 07, 08:02 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:05:50 +0100, PlusNet Technical Support
wrote:

oups.com...
wrote:
Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?

I doubt that you are really from Plusnet, but if so perhaps
disciplinary action should be taken against you

Actually I'm the third line supervisor at Plusnet.

Gaza

Ah, but which PlusNet would that be? Is there a PlusNet in Israel?

Old April 18th 07, 03:04 AM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

PlusNet Technical Support wrote:

oups.com...
wrote:
Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?

I doubt that you are really from Plusnet, but if so perhaps
disciplinary action should be taken against you

Actually I'm the third line supervisor at Plusnet.

Gaza

Why are you posting using an Altopia account ?

Graham

Old April 18th 07, 05:53 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
-:Sheffield_Cable Technical Support:-

"Eeyore" wrote in message

PlusNet Technical Support wrote:

oups.com...
wrote:
Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?

I doubt that you are really from Plusnet, but if so perhaps
disciplinary action should be taken against you

Actually I'm the third line supervisor at Plusnet.

Gaza

Why are you posting using an Altopia account ?

Graham

You know how bad plusnet news servers are

Old April 18th 07, 05:55 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
tony h

but not at the expense of selling out your friends....

Old April 18th 07, 06:37 PM posted to free.uk.talk.sheffield,uk.telecom,uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in message

PlusNet Technical Support wrote:

oups.com...
wrote:
Wango / Dominion/ Gary.
Did he ever get another job after they fired him from plusnet?

I doubt that you are really from Plusnet, but if so perhaps
disciplinary action should be taken against you

Actually I'm the third line supervisor at Plusnet.

Gaza

Why are you posting using an Altopia account ?

Graham

You know how bad plusnet news servers are

What Plusnet news servers. Last I heard from my son was that they don't
have any. Incidentally, was that third line or third rate supervisor ;o)
--
Keith Willcocks