Old May 21st 20, 03:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
scbs29

Default WiFi dongle driver please

Hello all
I hae been given a USB WiFi dongle to replace my Netgear WPN111. The
only writing on the new dongle is WiFi AC 600M Wireless USB adaptor.
On searching Amazon for dongles the picture of the

XVZ USB WiFi dongle for PC 600Mbps dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz fast high
gain antenna 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless network adapter

shows a dongle identical to the one I have been given. I do not,
however, have the driver disc.
Trying xvz.com and xvz.co.uk shows both domains for sale.
I have searched but cannot find an driver for the XVZ.
Can anyone help ?

--
remove fred before emailing