Old May 21st 20, 04:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Brown[_2_]

Default WiFi dongle driver please

On 21/05/2020 15:36, scbs29 wrote:
Hello all
I hae been given a USB WiFi dongle to replace my Netgear WPN111. The
only writing on the new dongle is WiFi AC 600M Wireless USB adaptor.
On searching Amazon for dongles the picture of the

XVZ USB WiFi dongle for PC 600Mbps dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz fast high
gain antenna 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless network adapter

If you just plug it in does plug and pray not go and find a suitable
generic driver for it? Or are you on some ancient OS?

shows a dongle identical to the one I have been given. I do not,
however, have the driver disc.
Trying xvz.com and xvz.co.uk shows both domains for sale.
I have searched but cannot find an driver for the XVZ.
Can anyone help ?

There are XVZ drivers on the net but I can't vouch for their
authenticity. Obvious Google keywords will find them.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown