Old May 22nd 20, 03:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
scbs29

Default WiFi dongle driver please

Thanks for the replies.
All searches with Google or DuckDuckGo for the dongle led to either
Amazon or Ebay to buy it.
Searching for drivers from the URLs below led to two choices. The
first one informed me that it did not support my o/s
(Win 7 Pro 64-bit) and after installing the other driver I was
informed that the driver could not be found on rebooting.

I have now decided to actually buy a new dongle and see how that goes.

On Thu, 21 May 2020 14:49:10 -0400, "Anthony R. Gold"
wrote:

On Thu, 21 May 2020 15:36:47 +0100, scbs29 wrote:

Hello all
I hae been given a USB WiFi dongle to replace my Netgear WPN111. The
only writing on the new dongle is WiFi AC 600M Wireless USB adaptor.
On searching Amazon for dongles the picture of the

XVZ USB WiFi dongle for PC 600Mbps dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz fast high
gain antenna 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless network adapter

shows a dongle identical to the one I have been given. I do not,
however, have the driver disc.
Trying xvz.com and xvz.co.uk shows both domains for sale.
I have searched but cannot find an driver for the XVZ.
Can anyone help ?

https://www.amazon.com/XVZ-Adapter-W.../dp/B07QC3XQHW

says that the driver is available he

https://xvz.oss-us-west-1.aliyuncs.c...ni_600Mbps.rar