Old June 23rd 20, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Green

Default plusnet web site down

PeeGee wrote:
On 23/06/2020 08:56, tim... wrote:

"Chris Green" wrote in message
tim... wrote:

No, I can see the main website, and* login to the member centre ok

Further investigation reveals that:

a) the line in the mail that said I have 14 days to pay is a lie

It's not a 'lie', it's an error.

Hm

that's a matter of opinion

.... or a matter of intent.

Yes, that's probably right. Given that it's a 'corporate' error/lie I
suspect it may almost be down in the 'sins of omission' area! :-)
I.e. someone entering stuff about some change or other just typed the
standard "14 days to pay" without even thinking about whether it was
correct or relevant in that particular case.

--
Chris Green