New router question

Old April 17th 07, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Default New router question

Delta wrote:
I've bought a Netgear DG834GTUK router to replace the 3Com one I
already have installed on my system. You may think this is a silly
questions but I still need to confirm - should I uninstall the 3Com
router before I install the Netgear one? Or can I leave it as is
in case I want to go back to it ?

Uninstall from where????