Old June 23rd 20, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Davey

Default BB Providers - ADSL to FTTP

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:58:48 +0100
Graham J wrote:

Zen are Very Good. If there is a widespread problem they might take
up to 10 minutes to answer your call; and again they are very
knowlegeable. They are also happy for you to use your own router
rather than insist on the one they provide (in general - I don't know
about FTTP). Sensible billing, clearly understandable, especially if
you have line rental and calls - a marked improvement on BT for
example. No knowledge of how they implement calls over FTTP and
whether they can take over your existing landline number. But you
can ring and ask: they will understand the question.

I have nothing but good to say about Zen, they are great. And I twice
had lines transferred from BT to Zen, with no problem, and I wasn't even
there, it just happened.
Line costs have remained unchanged for several years, so different from
the BT three-card-trick method of billing.
And they speak English (well, Lancashire).

--
Davey.