Old June 24th 20, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Default Plusnet "reward card"

On 23/06/2020 13:24, Chris wrote:
Hi all,

My PN contract is coming to an end and they're promoting their new
deals with the above-mentioned card. There are very few details what
the reward card is other than this in the small print:

"The Plusnet Reward Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an
Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the*Financial
Conduct Authority with Firm Reference Number 900023; pursuant to
license from Mastercard International."

This makes me think it's just a Mastercard cash card, but has anyone
actually got one of these and know if there are any limitations on
what it can be used for?

My mother got one, when I signed her up with Plusnet. She gave it to me.
50 quid on it, so I filled up with petrol to the value of 50 quid, paid
using the card, and chucked it away.