Sky Broadband Router AP

Old April 17th 07, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

Default Sky Broadband Router AP

Hi all. just a quickie, I'm currenly using the netgear modem supplied by sky
and would like to connect a belkin 7130 Access Point to extend my wireless
range downstairs, but I cant get it to work. I also have a belkin modem
router 7633uk which I used prior to sky. Now I know that I'm not supposed to
use any other modem to connect to sky, so help would be appreciated in this
matter on how to configure both units.

Many Thanks
John