Old June 26th 20, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Vir Campestris

Default BB Providers - ADSL to FTTP

On 23/06/2020 13:38, David wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:58:48 +0100, Graham J wrote:

Where are you that you can get FTTP and why can't I have it?

We're in North Yorkshire - I'm sure that you'll be welcomed to the County
when you move to get your FTTP :-)

It's Grim Oop North...

We got it in Cambridgeshire, out in the sticks.

When we bought our house BT were promising fast broadband in November. I
could wait a couple of months... except November came, and it slipped a
year. Slipped a year. Slipped a year...

In the end one of the guys in the village started looking into an
alternate system, and possibly because they were being faced with the
loss of every internet contract in the village BT suddenly managed to
provide it.

Some people only have FTTC, but we're too far from the neighbours.

Andy