BT contact numbers

Old April 18th 07, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
RichGK

Default BT contact numbers

Can someone please supply me with the BT contact numbers as they
helpfully avoid putting them anywhere easy to get at on their site.

The accounts one so I can get them to send me the hub - they have
never sent it despite 6 emails over 6 months requesting it. So much
for online support eh? It must get forwarded straight to recycle.

and also the broadband support one.

I don't have access to any of this info since coming off a paper bill!
Honestly.

Thanks!
Rich.

Old April 18th 07, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"RichGK" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can someone please supply me with the BT contact numbers as they
helpfully avoid putting them anywhere easy to get at on their site.

The accounts one so I can get them to send me the hub - they have
never sent it despite 6 emails over 6 months requesting it. So much
for online support eh? It must get forwarded straight to recycle.

and also the broadband support one.

I don't have access to any of this info since coming off a paper bill!
Honestly.

Why don't you ask on bt.broadband.support where most bt broadband users hang
out.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old April 18th 07, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ian

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 4:45 pm, in MID
. com, RichGK
) wrote:

Can someone please supply me with the BT contact numbers as they
helpfully avoid putting them anywhere easy to get at on their site.

Log into the portal - Help/Contact Us

--
Ian...
Old April 19th 07, 02:58 PM
MadmanMaxxie's Avatar
MadmanMaxxie MadmanMaxxie is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGK
Can someone please supply me with the BT contact numbers as they
helpfully avoid putting them anywhere easy to get at on their site.

The accounts one so I can get them to send me the hub - they have
never sent it despite 6 emails over 6 months requesting it. So much
for online support eh? It must get forwarded straight to recycle.

and also the broadband support one.

I don't have access to any of this info since coming off a paper bill!
Honestly.

Thanks!
Rich.
Try one of the saynoto0870 numbers, always get through without fail.
Old April 20th 07, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Freddo

On Apr 18, 4:45 pm, RichGK wrote:
Can someone please supply me with the BT contact numbers as they
helpfully avoid putting them anywhere easy to get at on their site.

The accounts one so I can get them to send me the hub - they have
never sent it despite 6 emails over 6 months requesting it. So much
for online support eh? It must get forwarded straight to recycle.

and also the broadband support one.

I don't have access to any of this info since coming off a paper bill!
Honestly.

Thanks!
Rich.

Try the manager at this site 01332 868254