Old September 10th 20, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Plusnet "reward card"

Mark Carver wrote:
On 23/06/2020 13:24, Chris wrote:

My PN contract is coming to an end and they're promoting their new
deals with the above-mentioned card. There are very few details what
the reward card is other than this in the small print:

My mother got one, when I signed her up with Plusnet. She gave it to me.
50 quid on it, so I filled up with petrol to the value of 50 quid, paid
using the card, and chucked it away.

I got a 75 one with my last Plusnet contract. It works just like a
normal Mastercard except that it won't do contactless. The likes of
Tesco can split the bill over more than one card AFAIR