SKY SMTP

Old April 19th 07, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Boomhauer

Default SKY SMTP

Anyone else having difficulty sending mail?

Old April 19th 07, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

Dave Boomhauer explained on 19/04/2007 :
Anyone else having difficulty sending mail?

Anyone on Sky will have some sort of issue with Sky's email service.
Why are you bothering? Google offer a faultless service.

Old April 19th 07, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

In news: ,
Dave Boomhauer wrote on :
Anyone else having difficulty sending mail?

Take a look at this for some email help

http://help.kick-butt.co.uk

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://host.kick-butt.co.uk

Old April 20th 07, 11:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Dave Boomhauer" wrote in message
Anyone else having difficulty sending mail?

For me its been up and down like a fiddlers elbow for about a week now.
At time of writing its working though.

Old April 20th 07, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Legg

"Dave Boomhauer" wrote in message
Anyone else having difficulty sending mail?

Been running faultlessly for me since istallation 5 weeks ago.

Old April 20th 07, 07:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Beck wrote:
"Dave Boomhauer" wrote in message
Anyone else having difficulty sending mail?

For me its been up and down like a fiddlers elbow for about a week
now. At time of writing its working though.

It's been up & down like a whores draws ever since I actually received
service (3 months after they supposedly provided it). It's so bad I
never bother to check nowadays, even my free unpaid for news feed is
better than SKYNETs paid for email service...