Best for UK calls

Old April 19th 07, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default Best for UK calls

Have no landline and have a ata/router. Currently with sipdiscount and
sipgate I think. Notice they now charge 1p for landline calls.

I remember seeing a service that gives you 300 mins for free per week for 3
months after you top up???

If someone can remind me of this company, can you tell me what the minimum 3
monthly top up must be???

Or any other IP companies that can help, just want UK landline calls cheap,
and occasional 0870 calls?

Thanks in advance.

Old April 19th 07, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Phil expressed precisely :

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/index.html
http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

Old April 19th 07, 09:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Jono wrote:
Phil expressed precisely :
Have no landline and have a ata/router. Currently with sipdiscount
and sipgate I think. Notice they now charge 1p for landline calls.

I remember seeing a service that gives you 300 mins for free per
week for 3 months after you top up???

If someone can remind me of this company, can you tell me what the
minimum 3 monthly top up must be???

Or any other IP companies that can help, just want UK landline calls
cheap, and occasional 0870 calls?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/index.html
http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html