Willling to set up a FAQ of VoIP

Old April 20th 07, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Telecomchinasourcing.com

Default Willling to set up a FAQ of VoIP

hello everyone,

After I make a search, I could only find the http://www.dslreports.com/faq/voip
is a small useful FAQ, but too many things are not included. So I
want
to setup one.

Is there any body know where should I start? is there any basic?

Please give me some suggestion.

www.telecomchinasourcing.com

Old April 20th 07, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Telecomchinasourcing.com wrote:
hello everyone,

After I make a search, I could only find the http://www.dslreports.com/faq/voip
is a small useful FAQ, but too many things are not included. So I
want
to setup one.

http://www.voip-info.org is very comprehensive.

Tim
Old April 22nd 07, 10:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Telecomchinasourcing.com

On 420, 8ʱ28, Tim wrote:
Telecomchinasourcing.com wrote:
hello everyone,

After I make a search, I could only find thehttp://www.dslreports.com/faq/voip
is a small useful FAQ, but too many things are not included. So I
want
to setup one.

http://www.voip-info.orgis very comprehensive.

Tim

Yes, voip-info.org is very comprehensive. but I can't find any useful
information such as how to set up a voip network for call shop, how to
use an fxo gateway generally. That will be my main work.

Hawk