Secure Line

Old April 22nd 07, 10:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve

Default Secure Line

Hi,

Do you know where I can find the ' gen_mac ' from linksys ?

I saw in the manual, that Linksys provides this tool, to generate
encrypted communication.

Now, I found this :
http://voxilla.com/tools/device-conf...ptors-808.html

and I don't really understand why I have to register to something ?!!
I would guees, that the tool, will give me a key that I use with my
phone and the called guy should have the same key, to establish the
communication !?

Thanks