Vispa

Old April 22nd 07, 02:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bert

Default Vispa

I'm thinking of moving to Vispa so I thought I'd post here to see if I
get any "don't do it!" comments.

Anyone use Vispa? What do you think of them?
Old April 22nd 07, 02:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Woodsford

"Bert" wrote in message
I'm thinking of moving to Vispa so I thought I'd post here to see if I
get any "don't do it!" comments.

Anyone use Vispa? What do you think of them?

Sorry, never heard of Vispa.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old April 22nd 07, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SteveH

Paul Woodsford wrote:

"Bert" wrote in message
I'm thinking of moving to Vispa so I thought I'd post here to see if I
get any "don't do it!" comments.

Anyone use Vispa? What do you think of them?

Sorry, never heard of Vispa.

Don't they make de-hydrated curries?
Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #
Old April 22nd 07, 03:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Bert wrote:
I'm thinking of moving to Vispa so I thought I'd post here to see if I
get any "don't do it!" comments.

Anyone use Vispa? What do you think of them?

Do you mean Vista?

Peter Crosland

Old April 22nd 07, 03:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Woodsford

Now if you are refering to "Vista" , I would suggest visiting
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
on the Microsoft news server "msnews.microsoft.com"

If your PC is more than 6mths old and you run oldish software be prepared
for problems, especially drivers and be prepared to have to dump software
that has not been updated for Vista.
Also many of the general, low to mid level, PC's are only just able to run
the home basic version of Vista.
Ideally, it would seem to require a very high end machine to run
adequatelly.
See here. This guy knows his stuff:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HELrxLdP85c

Have Fun.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old April 22nd 07, 03:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lurch

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:04:27 +0100, "Peter Crosland"
mused:

Bert wrote:
I'm thinking of moving to Vispa so I thought I'd post here to see if I
get any "don't do it!" comments.

Anyone use Vispa? What do you think of them?

Do you mean Vista?

Perhaps he means Wispa?
--
Regards,
Stuart.
Old April 22nd 07, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

http://www.vispa.net/ you mean?

Old April 22nd 07, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
Bert wrote:
I'm thinking of moving to Vispa so I thought I'd post here to see if I
get any "don't do it!" comments.

Anyone use Vispa? What do you think of them?

Do you mean Vista?

Peter Crosland

Perhaps these?
http://www.vispa.net/

Old April 22nd 07, 03:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Great Eastern

Lurch wrote:
Perhaps he means Wispa?

They were nice, whatever happened to them?
Old April 22nd 07, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Charlie Mitchell

Great Eastern wrote:
Lurch wrote:
Perhaps he means Wispa?

They were nice, whatever happened to them?

They're now dairy milk "with bubbles"