Orange Unlimited. Anyone using it?

Old April 23rd 07, 11:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham Naylor

Default Orange Unlimited. Anyone using it?

Hi,

I was with Freeserve about five years ago (this was then renamed to Wanadoo
and lately bought by Orange). in that time I've had one down period that
lasted about a month and eventually traced to BT who had messed the
connection up in the exchange. The only critiscisn would be the help desk
which cost me oveer £30 to sort the problem with no chance of getting a
refund!

If Orange keep the current connection as well as Wanadoo did then I wouldn'r
change unless I found an "Unlimited" account without a fair usage limit
(40GB with Orange) as I beleive Unlimited should be what it says!

Regards

Graham

"Donald" wrote in message
How reliable is it?