Sky Broadband Email (smtp) Question?

Old April 23rd 07, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

Default Sky Broadband Email (smtp) Question?

"G a z ." wrote in message
m...

Now for the question, I know from reading many posts in here that the Sky
Broadband email is, shall we say "flakey" at the very least.

But how is the SMTP mail server, will I still be able to set up my email
addresses in the same way using:

smtp.sky.com (or what ever?)

More importantly will it work?

I have yet to have a problem with outgoing mail using smtp.sky.com alongside
my incoming domain name.