Anyone want to be referred in BE broadband?

Old April 25th 07, 09:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Matt

Default Anyone want to be referred in BE broadband?

On 21 Apr 2007 04:49:20 -0700, Matt wrote:

Hi all,

About to join BE when I get my MAC code through as they are now active
in my area.

Are there any offers on, promo codes, or referrals to get anything
free/discounted?

There is a referral scheme but the terms and conditions are
"comprehensive" to say the least. People who were with Be when they
ran the last referral scheme seem to have taken the attitude of "You
must be joking if you think we're doing this again" :-D

If you sign up before the end of April then you get free connection
(which does actually cost Be 40 quid or so). I don't believe there are
any other promos going.

HTH.
--
John Naismith

Anybody want me to refer them then? if so i'll need your name and id.

TIA,

Matt

Old April 25th 07, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gonz

"Matt" wrote in message
ups.com...

Anybody want me to refer them then? if so i'll need your name and id.

TIA,

Matt, I think it's the other way round.
The person already on BE refers you )

I'll do it, I'll email you at gmail.