Question on SPA phones - Activation code

Old April 25th 07, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve

Default Question on SPA phones - Activation code

Hi,

very quick question:

I've got 2 SPA (941 and 3000)
If you dial an activation code (e.g *90 or *78...)

When you pick up the phone, you can hear a different dial tone (saying
that you select a specific activation ?

Suppose that you can't remember which one ? There is nothing (I mean I
can't see anything on the webpage of the phone) saying WHICH activation
code you have selected...

= How to remove it, if you don't know which one ? :-)
Old April 25th 07, 10:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Steve explained on 25/04/2007 :
Hi,

very quick question:

I've got 2 SPA (941 and 3000)
If you dial an activation code (e.g *90 or *78...)

When you pick up the phone, you can hear a different dial tone (saying that
you select a specific activation ?

Suppose that you can't remember which one ? There is nothing (I mean I can't
see anything on the webpage of the phone) saying WHICH activation code you
have selected...

= How to remove it, if you don't know which one ? :-)

Log in as advanced/admin & look on the regional tab. The section that
you then need to scroll down to is "Vertical Service Activation Codes"

*90 is Cfwd Busy Act Code
*78 is DND Act Code.

What you're really asking, though, is how do you interogate the device
to check which settings you've activated. This, I would be interested
to know.

Old April 26th 07, 12:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
Jono writes:
[...]

Go to the User 1 tab, and you'll see the Cfwd Busy number setup.
You can even set/clear it from the web interface. Same with most
(if not all) of the other Act Codes.

--
Andrew Gabriel