Router and a UPS

Old April 25th 07, 11:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

Default Router and a UPS

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:17:08 +0100, in uk.telecom.broadband , Rob
wrote:

Hi, sorry if this is a daft question but...

I was thinking of investing in a UPS for my home setup.

How or what is the best way of connecting a router [speedtouch st585]
to a UPS? The UPS I've been looking at [APC models] have kettle type
patch leads for the power, while the router has a block transformer
thing.

Get one of the APC models that accepts ordinary 13A plugs, such as the
BACK-UPS ES range. I have my router on one of these.

--
Mark McIntyre