OT; Domain Names useage (Dated: 18th Feb 07)

Old April 26th 07, 09:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default OT; Domain Names useage (Dated: 18th Feb 07)

Good Morning,

Although we can not at this time go into detail as regards this issue,
we can confirm we are currently working with Pipex Group and Nominet
to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We can also confirm this
has been an administration error of which we are currently tracing the
source and aim to have this resolved shortly.

Any Domains Purchased between 21st June 2006 and 5th July 2006 and 1st
January 2007 to 14th February 2007 may have been effected although
this problems relates to a small portion of the domains on our system.

Should any user have any problems or concerns, please feel free to
phone Customer Services on 0871 426 1300. We aim to setup a Local-Call
helpline for this issue as soon as we can.

Thanks,

Old April 26th 07, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spin Dryer

On 26 Apr 2007 01:52:15 -0700, ] said
:-

Good Morning,

Although we can not at this time go into detail as regards this issue,

What sort of buffoon are you Slick ?

inetnum: 195.195.244.64 - 195.195.244.95
netname: HULL-COLLEGE-02
descr: Hull College
descr: Hull, Humberside
country: GB
admin-c: TP819-RIPE
tech-c: TP819-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: JIPS-NOSC
source: RIPE # Filtered

person: Ted Prince
address: Hull College
address: Queen's Gardens
address: Hull
address: Humberside
address: HU1 3DG
address: UK
phone: +44 1482 329943
fax-no: +44 1482 598800
e-mail: tprince AT hull-college.ac.uk
nic-hdl: TP819-RIPE
mnt-by: JANET-HOSTMASTER
source: RIPE # Filtered

Old April 26th 07, 12:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo.

wrote in message
ps.com...
Good Morning,

Although we can not at this time go into detail as regards this issue,

Well there's a pointless post if ever I saw one.