Router and a UPS

Old April 26th 07, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Undrill

Default Router and a UPS

Rob wrote:
Hi, sorry if this is a daft question but...

I was thinking of investing in a UPS for my home setup.

How or what is the best way of connecting a router [speedtouch
st585] to a UPS? The UPS I've been looking at [APC models]
have kettle type patch leads for the power, while the router
has a block transformer thing.

Everything others have said about replacing 13 amp plugs etc. is
good. Another option is to consider the APC ES series UPS as
these have 13 amp sockets so it's really simple ;-)

Mark