Router and a UPS

Old April 26th 07, 07:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dave @ stejonda

Default Router and a UPS

In message , Rob
writes
Hi, sorry if this is a daft question but...

I was thinking of investing in a UPS for my home setup.

How or what is the best way of connecting a router [speedtouch st585]
to a UPS? The UPS I've been looking at [APC models] have kettle type
patch leads for the power, while the router has a block transformer
thing.

This would do what you want:

Belkin F6C104ukPP Power Port Plus UPS Adapter

"A UPS using IEC60320 (Kettle) power ports does not always provide the
flexibility to connect all your peripherals because of the different
style of power ports.
The Belkin Power Port Plus allows you to connect up to four additional
devices with standard plugs such as over-sized power adapters, scanners,
or external hard drives."

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=1887

--
dave @ stejonda