BT Broadband with anytime telephone?

Old April 27th 07, 02:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT Broadband with anytime telephone?

Cant seem to find anytime phone and broadband in their options
anymore, have moved my phone back to option 3 with BT due to problems
with pipex and want an anytime phone package as I use the phone during
the day plus a small broadband package 2 gb is more than enough.

If I stay on option 3 and go from a BT broadband package I am
duplicating the call package as they give free weekend and evening
calls - anyone resolved this or have I missed something on the BT
website if so please email me direct with the link, would be grateful
thanks.

Old April 27th 07, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

wrote in message
oups.com...
Cant seem to find anytime phone and broadband in their options
anymore, have moved my phone back to option 3 with BT due to problems
with pipex and want an anytime phone package as I use the phone during
the day plus a small broadband package 2 gb is more than enough.

If I stay on option 3 and go from a BT broadband package I am
duplicating the call package as they give free weekend and evening
calls - anyone resolved this or have I missed something on the BT
website if so please email me direct with the link, would be grateful
thanks.

Not sure it's what you're looking for but have a look he

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...74&postcount=4

It's a sort of 7-step thing to reduce call costs and, by implementing this,
all my daytime calls now cost just a 5p set-up fee. You can be in a call for
10 hours or more and it won't cost you anything other than the 5p to set the
call up and zero pence per minute - evening and weekend calls free (up to 90
minutes then redial to start the free timer again).

John

Old April 27th 07, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"John" wrote in message
Not sure it's what you're looking for but have a look he

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...74&postcount=4

It's a sort of 7-step thing to reduce call costs and, by implementing
this, all my daytime calls now cost just a 5p set-up fee. You can be in a
call for 10 hours or more and it won't cost you anything other than the 5p
to set the call up and zero pence per minute - evening and weekend calls
free (up to 90 minutes then redial to start the free timer again).

John

Life's too feckin' short!

George

Old April 28th 07, 12:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"George Weston" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
Not sure it's what you're looking for but have a look he

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...74&postcount=4

It's a sort of 7-step thing to reduce call costs and, by implementing
this, all my daytime calls now cost just a 5p set-up fee. You can be in a
call for 10 hours or more and it won't cost you anything other than the
5p to set the call up and zero pence per minute - evening and weekend
calls free (up to 90 minutes then redial to start the free timer again).

John

Life's too feckin' short!

George

That's why I spent 20 on an Orchid Dialler. It works out which is the
cheapest route at whatever time of day and sends your calls by that route,
thereby saving me money and taking all the brainwork out of it - I just dial
the number I want and everything else is sorted out for me behind the scenes
)

John