Orbtalk sipbroker access Grandstrean 2000

Old April 28th 07, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Robin Harvey

Default Orbtalk sipbroker access Grandstrean 2000

I am trying to access Sipbroker peers from my Orbtalk account using the **473
prefix as detailed in Orbtalks User Guide. All times a sweet lady tells me the
number is not recognised (for example the Sipbroker test number
**473*011188888).

Similar calls via Voipfone on the same Grandstream work perfectly.
I would appreciate any help and settings from Orbtalk users who have theirs
working. Thanks. Robin