tiscali

Old April 29th 07, 06:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gus Noon

Default tiscali

im thinking of joining tiscali 8meg free calls 17.99 a month are there any
complaints about them
cheers

Old April 29th 07, 06:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lon

"Gus Noon" wrote in message
im thinking of joining tiscali 8meg free calls 17.99 a month are there
any complaints about them
cheers

Have a look here
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...&Board=tiscali or
http://tinyurl.com/2f3nh

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000736-2, 26/04/2007
Tested on: 29/04/2007 17:33:03

Old April 29th 07, 06:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Invisible Man

lon wrote:
"Gus Noon" wrote in message
im thinking of joining tiscali 8meg free calls 17.99 a month are there
any complaints about them
cheers

Have a look here
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/postlist...&Board=tiscali or
http://tinyurl.com/2f3nh

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000736-2, 26/04/2007
Tested on: 29/04/2007 17:33:03

Doesn't look like they are doing any better than when I left them.
Difference now is that at least you stand some chance of escaping from
them because of the law on MAC codes.
Old April 29th 07, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve

Gus Noon wrote:
im thinking of joining tiscali 8meg free calls 17.99 a month are there any
complaints about them
cheers

Go he

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=215

It's chaos

--
Steve

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
- Douglas Adams
Old April 29th 07, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin C

"Gus Noon" wrote in message
im thinking of joining tiscali 8meg free calls 17.99 a month are there
any complaints about them
cheers

Strangely enough I changed from Pipex to Virgin then to Tiscali, and all
have given good solid reliable service.
I consider Tiscali`s service to be the best so far.
Tiscali is the only ISP that has actually cut its price and told me change
to service to take advantage of the cut in price!!
Apart from the news server going wobbly, which happened to the other ISP`s
as well, it has been (and I know I will regret saying this), excellent.
There is only one critiscism, that is the lack of popular binary news
groups.

Martin C

Old April 29th 07, 07:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
critcher

"Gus Noon" wrote in message
im thinking of joining tiscali 8meg free calls 17.99 a month are there
any complaints about them
cheers

critcher said.....................

Don't think the law will help you get your MAC,
I'm with prodigynet and am still trying to contact them.
They dont answer the phone never reply to emails or letters.
OFCOM have been looking in to them and have had no luck so far.
This month their money stops and I hope they dont try to cause problems on
my line.
Going over to Sky, only been waiting 2 months for them to send router and
wireless dongle.
This broadband jungle sure is non regulated.