Ping: Lenny

Old April 30th 07, 12:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Sayers

Default Ping: Lenny

Hi

Okay, you're making some claims here about wi-fi etc.

Now I have an open mind on this and I'm prepared to listen to some reasoned arguments
here.

From my own work in dealing with children there certainly are some observable changes
in behaviour over relatively recent times, both with regard to peer to peer
interaction and possible increases in cases of autism and related conditions.

Now these may be down to many other possible causes, or may simply be due to
increased awareness, but it is also a possibility that radio transmissions may have
some influence here. I simply do not know.

Do you have any research, factual evidence or indeed any circumstantial studies that
might throw light on this? If so I personally would be interested if you could post
something in this group. Please could you post your summaries, and your
interpretations, rather than posting bare links as this would allow us to develop
discussions and evolve theories more readily.

Many thanks

--

Andrew Sayers
Old April 30th 07, 10:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Doubt if you'll get a reply, he seems to post his claims and leave everyone
else to engage in a one-sided argument - not seen a follow up from him to
any of his posts.

Old April 30th 07, 10:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lenny

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:29:34 +0100, Andrew Sayers wrote:

Hi

Okay, you're making some claims here about wi-fi etc.

No, I'm pointing people like you at places that contain information
regarding this subject.

Now I have an open mind on this and I'm prepared to listen to some
reasoned arguments here.

I don't have time to explain to every tom dick or harry the minutae
regarding emf and health.

I have been drawn into discussions about this in the past and it
invariably ends up being nothing more than a time waster.

Sorry old chap.

Old April 30th 07, 11:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Lenny" wrote in message

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:29:34 +0100, Andrew Sayers wrote:

Hi

Okay, you're making some claims here about wi-fi etc.

No, I'm pointing people like you at places that contain
information regarding this subject.

Why..? Do you think anybody here really cares that much..?

Now I have an open mind on this and I'm prepared to
listen to some reasoned arguments here.

I don't have time to explain to every tom dick or harry
the minutae regarding emf and health.

Perhaps because you don't know..? Be honest, *nobody* knows for sure.

I have been drawn into discussions about this in the past
and it invariably ends up being nothing more than a time
waster.

Sorry old chap.

You're the one who started it.

Ivor

Old April 30th 07, 02:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eeyore

Lenny wrote:

I don't have time to explain to every tom dick or harry the minutae
regarding emf and health.

How about a snippet then ?

I have been drawn into discussions about this in the past and it
invariably ends up being nothing more than a time waster.

Hey, I'm curious about it. For example, what kind of signal strength is required
to produce these effects ?

Graham

Old April 30th 07, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clint Sharp

In message , Eeyore
writes
Hey, I'm curious about it. For example, what kind of signal strength is
required
to produce these effects ?

I wouldn't bother, it seems to be another 'all radiation is bad mmkay'
scare story put about to give parents the chance to blame someone else
for their spawn's atrocious behaviour.

Graham

--
Clint Sharp
Old May 1st 07, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Sayers

Lenny wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:29:34 +0100, Andrew Sayers wrote:

Hi

Okay, you're making some claims here about wi-fi etc.

No, I'm pointing people like you at places that contain information
regarding this subject.

Now I have an open mind on this and I'm prepared to listen to some
reasoned arguments here.

I don't have time to explain to every tom dick or harry the minutae
regarding emf and health.

Time? Or understanding?

I have been drawn into discussions about this in the past and it
invariably ends up being nothing more than a time waster.

As I suspected, you're just repeating claims made by others and have nothing to add
yourself.

--

Andrew Sayers
Old May 1st 07, 05:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Sayers

Jon wrote:

declared for all the world to hear...
Hi

Okay, you're making some claims here about wi-fi etc.

Now I have an open mind on this and I'm prepared to listen to some reasoned arguments
here.

From my own work in dealing with children there certainly are some observable changes
in behaviour over relatively recent times, both with regard to peer to peer
interaction and possible increases in cases of autism and related conditions.

Now these may be down to many other possible causes, or may simply be due to
increased awareness, but it is also a possibility that radio transmissions may have
some influence here. I simply do not know.

Do you have any research, factual evidence or indeed any circumstantial studies that
might throw light on this? If so I personally would be interested if you could post
something in this group. Please could you post your summaries, and your
interpretations, rather than posting bare links as this would allow us to develop
discussions and evolve theories more readily.

If you wish to research this in an open minded manner, why would you
invite someone with clearly biased views to supply you with information?

Because, as I suspected, he cannot do so. I was trying to see if he *really* had
opinions or ideas on this, or was simply spouting stuff he didn't have any factual
basis for, that he was just copying from others.

--

Andrew Sayers