Online Mafia Kills 13 drive by shootings

Old April 30th 07, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,alt.html,alt.support.diabetes,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Online Mafia Kills 13 drive by shootings

On Apr 30, 8:25 pm, wrote:
http://more****ingspam.blogspot.com/- Does the online Mafia Exist?

Does the brain of exist? The moral sense
thereof clearly doesn't, since this is the *third* time I've seen him
spamming a set of irrelevant newsgroups, including one of the diabetes
newsgroups I follow.

With any luck, if the BlogSpot abuse team aren't sleeping on the job,
his spam blogs soon won't exist.

Old April 30th 07, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,alt.html,alt.support.diabetes,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Spin Dryer

Why are you posting vie google groups, when you can use the BT news
server ?
Old April 30th 07, 09:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.cycling,alt.html,alt.support.diabetes,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On Apr 30, 9:03 pm, Spin Dryer wrote:
On 30 Apr 2007 12:57:57 -0700, ] said :-

Why are you posting vie google groups, when you can use the BT news
server ?

Because I *can't* use the BT news server, that's why. The cybercafé
I'm at may have access to BT's various servers, but it doesn't follow
that *I* do.

As it happens, I sometimes use the AIOE news server; but for some
purposes it can be more convenient to use Google Groups,