Ping Kraftee (again)

Old May 2nd 07, 09:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hugh G. Rection

Default Ping Kraftee (again)

Bet your kicking yourself for moving to Sky, gutted about losing my shares
like, much rather of had that. Mind you thought about who your going to
gift it too until your outta contract with Sky?????

Hugh

Old May 2nd 07, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

"Hugh G. Rection" wrote in message
Bet your kicking yourself for moving to Sky, gutted about losing my shares
like, much rather of had that. Mind you thought about who your going to
gift it too until your outta contract with Sky?????

Hugh

It'd be worth paying the penalty cost to get out of the contract with Sky. I
might be wrong but the way I read it is that it's a one-time offer. You sign
up now or that's it. I can't see them offering it on a yearly basis as they
did with the shares because this offer is in place for as long as you stay
with the company, therefore no need to offer it annually - but like I said,
I may well be wrong.

I was medically retired after an accident on duty wrecked my back but one of
the lads I used to work with rang me today to see if I wanted his offer as
he has no interest in computers/internet whatsoever - took me all of a
millisecond to accept his gracious offer and obviously I snatched his hand
off )

John.

Old May 3rd 07, 12:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Barlow

"John" wrote in message

[...]

Could you please explain what this 'one-time offer' is? ................

Old May 3rd 07, 07:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

John wrote:
[...]

Actually it's not a one & only offer & it's a slow roll out as well,
so by the time they get round to 'little' old me I may well be within
spitting distance of the year with SKY. Some of my colleagues who are
on the pay via pay scheme have already had their invitations, but even
there it's saying it could be a month or so.

I'm watching my colleagues to see what their experience is. A couple
of hundred thousand new users has got to create a problem with the
network & with the penny pinching going on & I very much doubt if
there will be any vast investments into the network. I can't find out
what the 'unlimited' term means either & there isn't any trace of what
the FUP is. Phoned up one of the contact numbers to try & get some
answers & the reply was ask your Lev1......Guess who helps his lev1
out when & if they have DSL problems....

It all looks good on the surface but lets see the results...Oh by the
way management are steaming because they don't get anything now (as
they are already getting free broadband for working at home)

Old May 3rd 07, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Steve Barlow wrote:
"John" wrote in message

[...]

It's a little in house offer which is being offered to any & every
employee under the BT corporate umbrella...

Old May 6th 07, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick

It's a good offer, but with under 3 years till retirement, I dunno if it's
worth the hassle. No static IP, etc