Talk-Talk modem / router connection

Old May 2nd 07, 10:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gio

Default Talk-Talk modem / router connection

Hi,
Brother in law has just moved from AOL to Talk-Talk broadband but claims his
original speedtouch wireless router will not connect and only the free modem
will. Can anyone tell me if that is to be expected or is there some
specific settings he should use in configuring his old asdl router ?

Gio

Old May 3rd 07, 04:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lon

"Gio" wrote in message ...

Thank you Jon and Steeler, I suspected as much, so I will get in touch and
relay the info. No doubt he is not typing the correct details in as user
name and p/w. ;-)

Passwords are CASE sensitive

I.E. a6V3R7Z3X2 not a6v3r7z3x2

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000738-1, 03/05/2007
Tested on: 03/05/2007 16:58:46