Dial Plan Quick Dial Numbers??

Old May 3rd 07, 12:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Default Dial Plan Quick Dial Numbers??

Hi

Still sorting out my dial plan, can I use the STAR button or HASH, so I can
set up some quick dial numbers.

For example If I dial *1 this can dial a friend and if I dial *2 it would
dial another fixed number???

So I would add |*1:00441512222222S0| ?????? Or should I use a HASH??.
|#1:00441512222222S0|

Also do the routers have a limit to its dial plan, length?

Old May 3rd 07, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

"Phil" wrote in message
Hi

Still sorting out my dial plan, can I use the STAR button or HASH, so I
can set up some quick dial numbers.

For example If I dial *1 this can dial a friend and if I dial *2 it would
dial another fixed number???

So I would add |*1:00441512222222S0| ?????? Or should I use a
HASH??. |#1:00441512222222S0|

Also do the routers have a limit to its dial plan, length?

I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't know what the max length
is though.

Old May 3rd 07, 01:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Desk Rabbit

Phil wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message

I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't know what the max length
is though.

I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read it and give you
the information you need but my crystal ball is offline at the moment.
Old May 3rd 07, 04:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Desk Rabbit" wrote in message

Phil wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message

I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't
know what the max length is though.

I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read
it and give you the information you need but my crystal
ball is offline at the moment.

Assuming the Sipura range of ATA's, these have 8 memory dials per line,
dialling 2 through to 9 plus # will call whatever number you've stored.

Ivor

Old May 4th 07, 12:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilÅ

Phil wrote:
"Phil" wrote in message

I have just tried and the hash works a treat, don't
know what the max length is though.

I'd look it up on Google for you, find the manual, read
it and give you the information you need but my crystal
ball is offline at the moment.

Assuming the Sipura range of ATA's, these have 8 memory dials per line,
dialling 2 through to 9 plus # will call whatever number you've stored.

Ivor

It is a unlocked Linksys wireless router with the two ports?? Forget the
model WRT54G something??

Have sported it now, #n have loads of numbers stored and a list.

Thanks