Voipfone DTMF

Old May 4th 07, 06:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default Voipfone DTMF

Hi,

Using voipfone for outgoing calls, but having trouble with outgoing/
incoming DTMF.

The ATA works OK with other providers (BT over PSTN), so that looks
ok.

Can another voipfone user let me know what settings they have for DTMF
in the trixbox/aah trunk settings?

Many thanks

Matthew

Old May 4th 07, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

Using voipfone for outgoing calls, but having trouble with outgoing/
incoming DTMF.

The ATA works OK with other providers (BT over PSTN), so that looks
ok.

Can another voipfone user let me know what settings they have for DTMF
in the trixbox/aah trunk settings?

Many thanks

Matthew

authuser=123456789
context=from-pstn
dtmfmode=rfc2833
fromdomain=sip.voipfone.co.uk
fromuser=123456789
host=sip.voipfone.co.uk
insecure=very
qualify=yes
secret=123456
type=peer
username=123456789

Old May 4th 07, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Harry Stottle

"Matt" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Using voipfone for outgoing calls, but having trouble with outgoing/
incoming DTMF.

The ATA works OK with other providers (BT over PSTN), so that looks
ok.

Can another voipfone user let me know what settings they have for DTMF
in the trixbox/aah trunk settings?

I am having trouble with incoming calls on Voipfone, just getting half a
ring and then calls seem to be going to the Voipfone answer machine.
When I tried ringing my own number I got the message that I had dialled
an incorrect number.