Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Old May 9th 07, 06:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Robert

Default Introduce VoIP ATA and IP phone

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a professional manufacture of VoIP ATA and IP phone.We
learn from the website that you do VoIP business. So I want to
recommend our products to you.I hope we can establish business
relations ,and we can offer OEM service if you need.

The VoIP ATAs and IP phones we offerd are adopt TI solution and
follow the standard SIP2.0
protocol.They are famous for high quality, stable performance,clear
audio and reasonable price.

We enclosed product specifications and Quotation of our products in
this mail.It will make you
have a general idear of our products.welcome to visit our website to
get more information.If you
have any question,please contact me without hesitate.

We look forward to hear from you soon with much interest.
Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Shenzhen Houtel Network Communication Co.,Ltd

Frank

Old May 9th 07, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Robert" wrote in message
oups.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm not a Sir and I'm definitely not a madam..!

We are a professional manufacture of VoIP ATA and IP
phone.

Good for you.

We learn from the website that you do VoIP
business.

Which website is that then..? Whichever one it is, it's wrong, I don't "do
VoIP business".

So I want to recommend our products to you.

Tough luck, I don't want them.

Ihope we can establish business relations

No chance mate.

and we can offer OEM service if you need.

I don't. Goodbye.

plonk

Ivor