SPA3102

Old May 10th 07, 04:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Charles

Default SPA3102

Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

Old May 10th 07, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Charles wrote:
Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

You won't get a dial tone unless the SIP is working.

What happens if you dial **** anyway?

Tim
Old May 11th 07, 08:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Hongtian

On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" wrote:
Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

power-off?

Old May 11th 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Hongtian" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" wrote:
Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

power-off?

and back on....

Old May 11th 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:31:47 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Hongtian" wrote in message
roups.com...
On 10 May, 23:29, "Charles" wrote:
Does anyone know how I can reset my SPA3102 as I cannot access it via the
browser nor can access the telephone menu? I am getting no dialtone and
cannot access via the browser? Any ideas?

power-off?

and back on....

Ha ha - made me laugh!

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old May 12th 07, 03:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Charles

The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a downloadable
file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
setting.

"Brian A" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:31:47 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Hongtian" wrote in message
groups.com...

Old May 14th 07, 11:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Turandot

"Charles" wrote in message
. ..
The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a

downloadable
file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
setting.

Factory reset: pick up the phone and dial * * * * 7 3 7 3 8 #, then press 1
to confirm.

Dial ****110# to find out its ip address.

Old May 15th 07, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Mon, 14 May 2007 11:04:03 +0100, "Turandot"
wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
The main power led keeps flashing all the time and cannot connect to the
browser interface to do anything. I read somewhere there was a

downloadable
file from Linksys that could be used to reset the machine to its factory
setting.

Factory reset: pick up the phone and dial * * * * 7 3 7 3 8 #, then press 1
to confirm.

Dial ****110# to find out its ip address.

But the OP said he can't access the telephone menu.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.