our data suggest an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with mobile phone use of at least 10 years' duration.

Old May 11th 07, 12:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Lenny

Default our data suggest an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with mobile phone use of at least 10 years' duration.

our data suggest an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with
mobile phone use of at least 10 years' duration.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Citation

Mobile phone use and the risk of acoustic neuroma.

Lonn S, Ahlbom A, Hall P, Feychting M.

Institute of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, S-171 77 Stockholm, Sweden.

BACKGROUND: Radiofrequency exposure from mobile phones is concentrated to
the tissue closest to the handset, which includes the auditory nerve. If
this type of exposure increases tumor risk, acoustic neuroma would be a
potential concern. METHODS: In this population-based case-control study we
identified all cases age 20 to 69 years diagnosed with acoustic neuroma
during 1999 to 2002 in certain parts of Sweden. Controls were randomly
selected from the study base, stratified on age, sex, and residential
area. Detailed information about mobile phone use and other environmental
exposures was collected from 148 (93%) cases and 604 (72%) controls.
RESULTS: The overall odds ratio for acoustic neuroma associated with
regular mobile phone use was 1.0 (95% confidence interval = 0.6-1.5). Ten
years after the start of mobile phone use the estimates relative risk
increased to 1.9 (0.9-4.1); when restricting to tumors on the same side of
the head as the phone was normally used, the relative risk was 3.9
(1.6-9.5). CONCLUSIONS: Our findings do not indicate an increased risk of
acoustic neuroma related to short-term mobile phone use after a short
latency period. However, our data suggest an increased risk of acoustic
neuroma associated with mobile phone use of at least 10 years' duration.

Old May 11th 07, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
Gazz

Default our data suggest that i like to talk bollox

"Lenny" wrote in message
our data suggest an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with
mobile phone use of at least 10 years' duration.

ahhh so what,
you gotta die of something, why not make it something with a nice big daft
name like that to impress your relatives when your gone, better than 'hung
him self cos he was too scared of technology to live anylonger'

Old May 11th 07, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband,uk.telecom.mobile
R. Mark Clayton

"Lenny" jerked off the same load of wank again in
message ...
our data suggest an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with
mobile phone use of at least 10 years' duration.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Citation

Mobile phone use and the risk of acoustic neuroma.

Lonn S, Ahlbom A, Hall P, Feychting M.

This has been debunked before you tosser.

5 fatal neuromas in the UK in 1991-92 before mobile phones became common and
all in very elderly patients.

So how is anyone going to get valid stats out of the much less populous
"parts of Sweden".

Unless you are putting your own inability to remember the responses to your
previous idiotic posts [empirically] down microwave exposure, I suggest that
reposting this discredited drivel is just pathetic [self] abuse.