Current cheapest voip to mobile?

Old May 11th 07, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default Current cheapest voip to mobile?

Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
preferably, will work with Voxalot?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old May 11th 07, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Brian A" wrote in message
Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
preferably, will work with Voxalot?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

Old May 11th 07, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:20:19 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Brian A" wrote in message
.. .
Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
preferably, will work with Voxalot?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
what happened there.
Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old May 11th 07, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

It happens that Brian A formulated :

Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
preferably, will work with Voxalot?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
what happened there.
Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

......and there I was thinking you were the Voxalot guru.

Old May 11th 07, 08:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Brian A" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:20:19 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Brian A" wrote in message
. ..
Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
preferably, will work with Voxalot?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
what happened there.
Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Works OK for me. I believe they are checking the IP address now, but not
sure.

Old May 11th 07, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

On May 11, 8:28 pm, "Herman"
wrote:
"Brian A" wrote in message

On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:20:19 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Brian A" wrote in message
. ..
Now that voipcheap is charging 11.5p/minute to mobiles it can no
longer be regarded as cheap. So, what is the cheapest now that,
preferably, will work with Voxalot?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

The site is still quoting 0.065ppm...........

Oh - Yes you are right, sorry. Confusion abounds! I don't know
what happened there.
Does voipcheap still not work with Voxalot?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Works OK for me. I believe they are checking the IP address now, but not
sure.- Hide quoted text -

The Betamax blocking issues were sorted out a while back.

It has been working mostly ok, but some people were still having a
couple of Betamax fair use policy type issues with for example Voxalot
web callback

This has been resolved by Voxalot - "... the web callback feature now
passes the IP address of the browser that initiated the call.

This enables Betamax to manage their FUP for all calls made through
Voxalot. "

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup....html#post8765

Old May 12th 07, 12:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On 11 May 2007 12:58:06 -0700, andy wrote:

On May 11, 8:28 pm, "Herman"
wrote:
"Brian A" wrote in message

On Fri, 11 May 2007 15:20:19 GMT, "Jono" wrote:

"Brian A" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Thanks for the info. and, yes, Jono, I do use Voxalot and I read the
forums but there have been differing reports and, not having a
voipcheap account, I wasn't able to test this for myself. Some people
were saying that the US server was OK but the Europe one wasn't. Web
callback is something I thought of trying with voipcheap, I don't want
to put on some credit and find it doesn't work. I have had callback
working with other operators and it works well. Even when they start
to charge for callback it will only be about 6/year I think.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.