call sip address using PAP2

Old May 11th 07, 06:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rajil Saraswat

Default call sip address using PAP2

Hi

Is it possible to call sip addresses using linksys PAP2 adaptor. I would
like assign some fast dial numbers in PAP2 but it is not entirely obvious
where to put in the web server.

anybody has any idea?

Rajil
Old May 11th 07, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Rajil Saraswat" wrote in message

Hi

Is it possible to call sip addresses using linksys PAP2
adaptor. I would like assign some fast dial numbers in
PAP2 but it is not entirely obvious where to put in the
web server.

anybody has any idea?

ISTR the PAP2 is similar to the Sipura 2000. On that it's on the User 1
and User 2 pages. Put what you want in the relevant boxes, the numbers are
accessed by dialling the single digits 2 to 9 followed by a #.

Ivor